Friday, January 29, 2016

GALLERY: JANUARY 2016



New year - new projects. Well, there were some old projects too. After what seemed to be an eternity of waiting I have finally received the missing base required to finish Malifaux: Take Back the Night crew. Instead of being buffed from lvl 4 to lvl 5 paintjob, this one was started with lvl 5 in mind. It was worth waiting as in my opinion this crew is the best paintjob from the Malifaux range I've done up to now. I'm so glad that I was able to finish it at last. 
In meantime the unending wave of Epic 40,000 Orks kept comming with usual vigour. Still that is not all of Epic 40,000. New project started with a challenging conversion of PSI Titan and it's lvl 5 paintjob. In the comming months there will be even more of both the Orks and the Titans. 
Actually most of the january can easily be labeled 'universum 40,000' as next two projects clashed me against a bunch of Warhammer 40,000 Orks and a whole force of Solar Auxilia. I enjoyed that as in comparison to years past 2015 was not very Warhammer 40,000'ish.
So as you can imagine - my workbench is now a battlefield with dead brushes laying literally everywhere. Bodies count was extreme but what hurts me the most is the loss of two brave airbrush needles. One was damaged during combat as I accidentally touched the airbrush stand with the end of the needle. Second one died a glorious death falling down from the table and impaling my leg. "No rest for the wicked" as the saying goes.

 Epic 40,000 Titan Legions


Epic 40,000 Orks


Warhammer 40,000 Solar Auxilia


Warhammer 40,000 Orks

Malifaux 'Take Back the Night crew'
MALIFAUX TAKE BACK THE NIGHT lvl 5

Steel for humans...
Silver for monsters...
Brush for miniatures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment