Friday, January 1, 2016

GALLERY: DECEMBER 2015

December started just like any other month but the closer it get to Christmas the more I loosened my habits. I kept to work at easy pace with some sweet new miniatures from Epic 40,000 ongoing commission. Orders for 2016th kept coming in from around the globe which is a good news since usually my queue is only filled for up to two months in the future. I've also managed to paint some of my own miniatures further expanding Infinity Nomad collection thus closing in to a moment when I will have everything I may need to play. Between painting different miniatures I found some time and inspiration to produce a new content for the blog, including three new Tutorials. All of this accompanied me happily till 18th of December when Christmas kicked all the way in literally halting any activities resembling painting. So two weeks of obligatory 'vacation' or rather 'rehab' with only minor things like future commissions being undercoated or items sold via Ebay being shipped :( For paints' sake it's so good that 2016th is finally here XD

Epic 40,000 Orks

Nomads Corregidor (Infinity) lvl 4

Infinity home made Terrain


Steel for humans...
Silver for monsters...
Brush for miniatures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment